Owic car rental believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. :
1. The customer agrees and acknowledges that refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is received before 6 hour of scheduled pickup. (Refer point 3 for special cases)
2. If cancellation request is received as per clause 1, convenience charge of Rs 500/- + service charges, would be deducted from the amount which has been booked for travel as pre-authorisation or advance. The Cancellation can be done over the phone or by email. All cancellation to be made against the booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
3. No cancellations are entertained in any case for those products/Service that Owic Car rental marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Dussehra, Pongal, Diwali, New ear etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
4. OWIC will not be responsible for any cancellation/delay of service in case of any natural calamity, agitation, Strike or Road Jam/traffic etc.
5. The customer agrees and acknowledges that no refund shall be processed if the cancellation request is received within 6 hour of scheduled pickup.
6. OWIC might change driver & Taxi details prior to boarding the taxi in case of vehicle breakdown or other genuine reasons at Driver’s end. No Cancellation request shall be entertained in such cases.
7. OWIC reserves the right to cancel/change the booking of vehicle at any point of time.
Owic Car Rental General Terms :
1) Toll tax and parking will be paid directly to the driver in case not included in the outstation or one way booking.
2) After reaching the boarding point, waiting charge of Rs 2/- per minute will be charged after the 15 minutes waiting, these charge will be pid directly to the driver.
3) If opting for the one-way, driver will not stop the car for more than 30 minutes during the journey.
4) Driver will drop the guest at the destination which will be informed by the guest while starting the journey, driver will not stop the car in between the journey except for tea and lunch break, which will be for 30 minutes max (This will be applicable if opting for one-way).
OUTSTATION TRAVEL TERMS :
1) For Out Station Round trip duties, a min of 250 Kilometers is chargable in Bangalore. 300 Kilometers in Hyderabad. Min of 225 Kilometers or 250 Kilometers in Chennai. For all other cities, a min of 250 Kilometers is chargeable per day for outstation travel. (This can be changed on pro data basis and same will be implemented on Owic.in website).
2) A calendar day begins at 6.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnight, an additional days charges (of 225 Kilometers, 250 Kilometers or 300 Kilometers) are applicable unless specifically stated in the package rates quoted.
3) Driver allowances will be twice the normal between 10PM - 6AM .
4) No receipts will be provided for state entry taxes by the operator.
Refund Policy :
If you are eligible for refunds based on the "Cancellation and Returns" policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0562-2231899.